1. The optical power is determined by probe testing
LED with a spectral radiometer. A ± 15% tolerance
applies due to measuring variations.
2. The dominant wavelength is determined by probe
testing LED with a spectral radiometer. A ± 2nm
tolerance applies due to measuring variations.
3. All electro-optical measurements are referenced
by measuring bare die mounted on TO-46 headers using
an integrating sphere. An index matching encapsulent
is not used to enhance these measurements (bare
die test only).
4. Maximum ratings are package dependent. Ratings
were determined using a T-1 ¾ style package for
the electrical drive characterization data cited.
Ratings for other package types will differ. The
forward current is not limited by the die but by
the effect of the package on the device junction
5. All die products conform to the listed specifications
when packaged and operated within the maximum limits
shown above. Typical values are provided for information
only but are within the range of expected values
of acceptable sample sizes.
6. A shipping tolerance of ± 10% applies to all
Last update July 10, 2001