1. The luminous intensity is determined by sample
testing LED with a beam candela integrating fixture.
A ± 15% tolerance applies due to measuring variations
2. The dominant wavelength is determined by testing
header mounted bare LED die with a spectral radiometer.
A ± 2nm tolerance applies due to measuring variations.
3. Sample electrical testing is performed with die
on header. 100% electrically tested product is probe
tested prior to wafer dicing.
4. Maximum ratings are package dependent. Ratings
were determined using a T-1 ¾ style package for
the electrical drive characterization data cited.
Ratings for other package types will differ. The
forward current is not limited by the die but by
the effect of the package on the device junction
5. All die products conform to the listed specifications
when packaged and operated within the maximum limits
shown above. Typical values are provided for information
only but are within the range of expected values
of acceptable sample sizes.
6. A shipping tolerance of ± 10% applies to all
Last updated July 10, 2001
here to download the above in Adobe Acrobat