1. Electro-Optical Characteristics are measured
using die from other EPI wafers in the same lot
mounted on TO-46 headers however, as fabrication
conditions will influence the final performance
of the LED, the electrical and optical characteristics
of chips and bare die manufactured from UOE wafers
is not guaranteed.
2. Optical power is measured with die on TO-46 headers
using an integrating sphere. An index matching encapsulent
is not used.
3. A tolerance of ± 15% on brightness level, and
± 2 nm on chromaticity, due to measuring variations
4.Typical values are provided for information only
but are within the range of average values of acceptable
5. Maximum ratings are package dependent. The forward
currents are not limited by the die but by the effect
of the package.
6. Forward voltage can be affected by the metals
technology used in the fabrication of the die.
7. Design and construction on the junction temperature
of the LED.7) Forward voltage can be affected by
the metals technology used in the fabrication of
8. The Electro-Optical characteristics are based
on a typical die dimension of 0.012 X 0.012 X 0.0015
with a 100 um contact diameter. 10) The Dominant
wavelength measurement is calculated from the 1931
2° CIE Chromaticity Diagram.
here to download the above in Adobe Acrobat